Monday 12 October 2009

the need for a farmville patch.


i need to get over my addiction to Farmville on Facebook, its soooo very addictive. i cannot beleive i spent hours waiting for my strawberries to grow...i cant believe i plant my seeds and just sit there watching the percentage slowly go up over the hours. its too much, its taking over what little social life i have (and there isnt much there to steal...i need what i have!!)! at least my farm is finally well made and nice and big, well structured and actually better than ashlie, as she didnt plan ahead for the expansion of her land and ended up temporily fucking up her layout, whereas mine was vastly improved on from the increase in land. not to mention my profit.
on another, less geeky (but not much) note, Halloween is fast aproaching and i cannot decide on a costume. i have so many i desire, and no money for anything. chances are, i will simply go as the Crow again and be pure sex on legs. all the girls will want me...though they are always too shy to come up and straddle me...yeah...shy....anywho, onto something else...stargate atlantis season 4 is fun to watch, ashlie likes the Venga boys...as i found out from her constant humming and singing of their 90's lyrics. (which she will not stop btw) i tidied my room for the first proper time in about a month...it looks all shiney and clean. im impressed with myself. this is once again another mini blog. as i really need to do more interesting things in my days...anyway, talley ho

No comments:

Post a Comment