Friday 16 October 2009

The desire for things we cannot have.

first off, i hope you dont mind me using this awesome picture Ashlie. im trying to make my pictures suit my rants alot more.

turns out i maxed out my credit on my phone today, i used up all my credit from the 6th til 16th...10 days and a months credit used up on a certain scottish forgetfull but loveable girl. that means i have 3 weeks, 21 long days of being unable to call her, to hear her voice. to wish her sweet dreams before she drifts off to sleep as i play her the song she loves to hear. one of those weeks she will be in Spain enjoying the sun with her father, just before her birthday. to which i hope she has a wonderful time. i look forward to her birthday, because it is the day i can finally hear her voice again, and at the same time wish her a merry day.

im finally moving towards shifting my rut to another rut by my plans to leave tesco and rejoin Cabot financial, a debt collecting company, but it was quite friendly last time i worked for them. i would be earning over £500 extra a month, though i would need to wear a shirt to work each day...and thats a big downside as i hate shirts and all they have to do with the world...which isnt much, but still... but with the extra money i could save, i can afford a decent ring for Ashlie's finger and quite possibly 2 tickets to disneyworld Florida for our new years plans next year. it would be a wonderful time, Ashlie would get her spa day, we would enjoy new year in disney and we could also explore Universal Studios. (and i could possibly get my script seen to at the studio offices to boost my career chances)

im currently watching Robin hood: Prince of Thieves. in my opinion, the best robin hood film out there, to date! and im wondering why no one had tried his approach to government in this day and age. we might actually be better off for it, and if not, at least we taught all the thugs how to shoot arrows....yeah ok, my plan is vastly flawed. we definatly should not do that, though knife crime would dwindle, we would have a high rise in arrow crime, and that would be alot weirder to solve who done it!

anyway, ive voiced my feelings and my opinions, so for now i bid you, GOODBYE. go on, get lost. shoo!! begone!!......get outta here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment