Friday 9 October 2009

the circle of life...kinda


well im once again here to moan about the reptiveness of my small tiny life. cos moaning is all i do about it (go me woo) all i do is set my alarm each day, get up, eat, sit infront of my computer or go to town and go to work when its time. that sums up my entire day (exept i call Ashlie everyday as well...but thats differant, i like that part of my day) i cannot wait for November the 5th when Contacts 2010 comes out and i can begin to pester agents around the country!
im currently watching Mulan, and its always good to see that no matter how old you get, Disney films are fun to watch. though i love the Lion King the most. im really looking forward to Disneyland next new years eve. whooo. gonna be alot of fun and screams...and i may need a hearing aid after Ashlie's screams go so high pitched they burst my ear drums...woo...O_O.
i also read on facebook that someone woke up my asher!! i got her to sleep, and someone woke her up. FOR SHAME...yeah im mainly writing that cos i got nothing else to write about...maybe next time. toodles. ta ta, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment